CryptoFinal: How we created the best WordPress theme for affiliate marketing
CryptoFinal WordPress theme: initial plan
We created themes for our projects and after several successful launches, we decided to build one WordPress theme for affiliate marketing. The plan was to follow 8 requirements:
|1||A theme should hit 90 – 100 points on PageSpeed for both mobile and desktop versions.|
|2||A theme should be optimized (read and displayed correctly) for all resolutions and devices|
|3||Our WordPress theme should be well-documented|
|4||Setup should be simple, quick and easy.|
|5||A theme should be easily customized so we’ve prepared a subsidiary theme|
|6||A theme should also be well-optimized for search engines|
|7||A theme should also be well-optimized for search engines|
|8||It should be easy to highlight the quality of the products. To do this, we have built the pessimization function of the participants into the design. This makes it much easier for the user to focus on quality products and avoid mistakes with inferior products.|
|9||Our WordPress theme should be well-documented|
Design optimization for the CryptoFinal WordPress theme for affiliate marketing
Since we know crypto, we had to account for all the nuances of affiliate marketing themes on WordPress. The focus was on NFT, tech and crypto trading.
Those nuances are:
- You can add reviews of high-quality products/scam products or quality services/products. This is great for your users’ convenience, as they can get quick information about certain products without going into details. We also have created blocks like Advice block, Good product reviews block, Avoid block and Bad product reviews block.
- The Category pages in our CryptoFinal review theme for WordPress are designed to provide you with great SEO opportunities and make it easier for your readers to navigate.
Here we have implemented such features as:
- Selection of the most important articles. This allows you to sell the main product;
- Hot Search Results. Those are organizing the linking, making it easier for your reader to find their way around your site;
- Featured Article Block. You can select and highlight the top products on the page;
- SEO-optimized pagination. In short, this is the ability to load news on the fly using Ajax technology. Thanks to pagination, search engines don’t miss any page of your site.
- With the idea of creating the best review theme for WordPress, we’ve packed all the best user-friendly review site practices in our WordPress theme.
Why our UX is great:
1. A perfectly organized navigation follows your users and allows them to return to the desired review block at any time;
2. We optimized the first screen for UX, providing maximum information to give a first impression of the product;
3. With blocks like Ratings, rankings, the number of people who have read the article, and other features, your users will get time efficiency and you – the credibility;
4. The ability to go directly to the product’s website or share it on social media ensures higher engagement.
5. With blocks like product highlights, pros and cons, pricing, key insights, Detailed Overview, Visual Analysis, and user reviews, you can set the right accents and the reader can quickly learn about the most important pros and cons of the product.
How did our experience with CRO and the AI Eye Tracker affect the CryptoFinal WordPress Theme for affiliate marketing?
We have optimized our own projects for conversions and also collaborated with others. We also have an AI assistant that is fed with real eye-tracking studies and can predict with 90% accuracy how your design will be perceived by your users.
When developing Crypto Final – the WordPress theme for crypto trading – we leveraged our CRO experience and this AI eye tracker.
What makes Crypto Final special is that all the best practices in CRO, UX design, crypto and SEO are packed into one ready-made solution.
Why CRO and AI eye tracking were important:
- Increased engagement: By understanding where users generally look and what grabs their attention, we tailored the theme design to that behavior.
- Improved UX: Using AI eye tracking, we were able to predict which areas of the page users would naturally gravitate towards. This helps users find what they’re looking for faster and more efficiently.
- Informed design decisions: From button placement to image selection, we used AI to place elements strategically to ensure conversions.
- Optimized CTAs: We maximized the potential for clicks and ultimately conversions.
How we found a host for our best tech review WordPress theme
We thought our work would be greatly appreciated by fellow marketers. So we went straight to the Themeforest marketplace, expecting that our WordPress theme for tech site review wordpress themeforest would sell like hotcakes. We failed. After a long reviewing process, Themeforest said:
“Our review team handles a lot of uploads/reviews, and when it comes to hard-rejected items, we can’t provide any feedback. If we don’t accept your content, it by no means implies that your content has no inherent or artistic value, but simply that it’s not quite right for our marketplace and customers.
Feedback is critical for improvement, but providing feedback for all items submitted would be a service of its own and not a sustainable benefit we can offer. If an item is hard-rejected, it must not be resubmitted. Regrettably, the item has been assessed as not a good fit for Envato. Submitting hard-rejected items puts your upload rights at risk.”
After digging through the Envato forum, we learned this is pretty common to get a rejection.
We didn’t give up. We switched to TemplateMonster, where we were immediately appreciated and placed on the website.
The price is as low as possible. We believe that the first product should be affordable. We also wanted to prove ourselves to you, dear marketers and developers.
You can also find us on other sites, just google CryptoFinal – CRO and SEO optimized for Crypto, NFT, Tech Affiliate Reviewers.
I hope you will like and appreciate the product.
We are waiting for your comments and feedback!
CEO of ScaleFinal
I'm CEO of Scale Final and an experienced SEO specialist obsessed with trackable results and process optimization. My personal motto is "Get more by spending less". My interests and hobbies include: Yoga, tea culture, skateboarding, board games, Mafia social game, arthouse cinema, off-road cycling, psychology, Zen Buddhism and meditation.View all posts
Front End Developer & SEO Specialist
Hello, I'm Igor Voronkov, a Front End Developer and SEO Specialist with a profound passion for the dynamic world of information technology. I find immense joy in exploring and contributing to the ever-evolving IT landscape. I thrive on the thrill of off-road cycling, Running allows me to break free from the confines of code while swimming offers me a sense of tranquility and focus that I cherish.View all posts